This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Java: Improve character encoding error messages
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:17:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: Java: Improve character encoding error messages
- References: <40AE9F91.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bryce McKinlay wrote:
+ "Unrecognized character for encoding `%s'",
One nit - we're moving away from using "accept grave" as "left single
quote" - use '%s' instead.