This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix bootstrap failure on all 64-bit hosts
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:51:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix bootstrap failure on all 64-bit hosts
- References: <200405211219.OAA25357@faui1d.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
The cgraph.c change also breaks AIX. After the change, all uses
of PCH cause the compiler to hang. Every single libstdc++ testsuite test
is timing out with the standard 300 second timeout.
Removing the PCH directory fixes the problem. Reverting the
cgraph.c change and rebuilding the PCH data also resolves the problem.