This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] improve decisions about running vmx tests, take 3
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 May 2004 09:15:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] improve decisions about running vmx tests, take 3
- References: <20040521004145.GA8721@us.ibm.com>
>>>>> "Janis" == Janis Johnson <email@example.com> writes:
> Here's the latest version of the patch to allow using the gcc.dg/vmx
> tests for all powerpc* targets except Aix, and to make the default
> action depend on whether the target system supports AltiVec hardware.
> Tested on powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu with -m32 and -m64.
> OK for mainline?
I'm ok with this. Wait a day to give tcl savvy folks to respond, but
it looks good.