This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] buitlins.c: Fix tree-optimization/14819.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: stevenb at suse dot de, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:44:55 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] buitlins.c: Fix tree-optimization/14819.
On Thu, 20 May 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2004-05-21 Steven Bosscher <email@example.com>
> PR tree-optimization/14819
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_strchr): New.
> (fold_builtin_1): Handle BUILT_IN_STRCHR and BUILT_IN_STRRCHR
> with fold_builtin_strchr().
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.