This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove version.h dependency from tree.h
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Mark G. Adams" <mark dot g dot adams at sympatico dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Remove version.h dependency from tree.h
- References: <1085066416.2696.2.camel@penguin>
"Mark G. Adams" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This is OK. Do you have write access to CVS? Copyright assignment?
>> (This change is probably not copyrightable but it would be good to get
>> the paperwork out of the way as soon as possible.)
> No, I don't have write access. As for the forms, I received confirmation
> a couple of days ago that they've been mailed to me, so that process is
> in progress.
Okay, so you should follow the instructions at
http://gcc.gnu.org/cvswrite.html to get write access.