This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove unreachable expand code from expr.c
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:50:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Remove unreachable expand code from expr.c
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 19 May 2004 09:45, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> These codes are gimplified so they should never reach expand_expr.
> Bootstrapped (with a plug for the IMA problem) and tested on x86-64.
Hmm, while testing doesn't show any new FAILs, I guess this
patch would break -O0 because CONJ_EXPR is only lowered when
we're optimizing, ie. we never run pass_lower_complex at -O0.
So forget about this one for now.