This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/rfa] Handle unwinding through export stubs on hpux
- From: Randolph Chung <randolph at tausq dot org>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, cagney at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:34:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfa] Handle unwinding through export stubs on hpux
- References: <200405171731.i4HHVDlq006322@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: Randolph Chung <randolph at tausq dot org>
In reference to a message from John David Anglin, dated May 17:
> + if (gdbarch_osabi (gdbarch) == GDB_OSABI_HPUX_ELF
> + || gdbarch_osabi (gdbarch) == GDB_OSABI_HPUX_SOM)
> I don't believe that the 64-bit HP-UX runtime uses export stubs which
> clobber the return value of the caller. This is only true for the SOM
ok, i will remove the HPUX_ELF case. i believe the relocation stubs also
needs special processing, but i haven't figured out all the details yet.
anyway there are lots of things that are still broken with hppa64. i
haven't had time to look at it much.
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports