This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename tree_ann to tree_ann_t
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:26:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Rename tree_ann to tree_ann_t
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200405172308.i4HN8CUo010485@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 19:08, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In message <email@example.com>, Diego Novillo wri
> >*shrug* And what's your proposal? Saying it's dumb will not fix it.
> >We only have a single type, after all.
> Put a stmt_ann_d in struct tree_expr, var_ann_d in struct tree_decl and
> struct ssa_name_d in tree_ssa_name.
Still gotta do the dynamic check, though :)