This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removing DEBUG_G_MODE from the MIPS port
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 11:48:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Removing DEBUG_G_MODE from the MIPS port
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Tested on mips64vrel-elf. Also bootstrapped & regression tested on
> mips-sgi-irix6.5 (but before the tree-ssa merge). Eric, is this
> OK with you?
Yup. I was going to do this once before but was told it was for
debugging. I'm seeing less of a use for it now than I did even then :)
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>