This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/gfortran] fix to pr 15365
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, lei at il dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:53:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch/gfortran] fix to pr 15365
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <40A08A37.email@example.com>
On Tuesday 11 May 2004 09:09, Victor Leikehman wrote:
> When a variable of derived type was defined without :: (such as b in the
> example below), its initializer was not set to the default initializer.
> Fixed as attached. Regtested.