This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make some passes work on the CFG instead of on the insnsstream (updated)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:53:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Make some passes work on the CFG instead of on the insnsstream (updated)
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 08:38, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Bootstrapped&tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu and on i686.
> OK for mainline?
Looks OK to me, but note that I can't approve changes in this area.