This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch][committed] Correct minor typos in java-gimplify.c
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 07:33:26 +0530
- Subject: [Patch][committed] Correct minor typos in java-gimplify.c
I've committed the following to correct minor
typos in java-gimplify.c.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/java/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.1363
diff -u -r1.1363 ChangeLog
--- ChangeLog 13 May 2004 06:40:33 -0000 1.1363
+++ ChangeLog 14 May 2004 01:59:48 -0000
@@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
+2004-05-14 Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * java-gimplify.c (java_gimplify_expr): Correct minor typos.
2004-05-13 Diego Novillo <email@example.com>
Merge from tree-ssa-20020619-branch. See
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/java/java-gimplify.c,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.2 java-gimplify.c
--- java-gimplify.c 13 May 2004 06:40:34 -0000 1.2
+++ java-gimplify.c 14 May 2004 01:59:49 -0000
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
/* Java(TM) language-specific gimplification routines.
- Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
+ Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This file is part of GCC.
@@ -63,10 +63,10 @@
char code_class = TREE_CODE_CLASS(TREE_CODE (*expr_p));
/* Java insists on strict left-to-right evaluation of expressions.
- A problem may arise if a variable used in the lhs of a binary
- operation is altered by an assignment to that value in the rhs
+ A problem may arise if a variable used in the LHS of a binary
+ operation is altered by an assignment to that value in the RHS
before we've performed the operation. So, we always copy every
- LHS to a temprorary variable.
+ LHS to a temporary variable.
FIXME: Are there any other cases where we should do this?
Parameter lists, maybe? Or perhaps that's unnecessary because