This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to gfortran PR 15314
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Victor Leikehman <lei at haifasphere dot co dot il>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:26:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to gfortran PR 15314
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <409A33BE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 06 May 2004 13:46, Victor Leikehman wrote:
> This program causes ICE because the initialization
> code switches on type of the initialization expression, instead
> of field type. Since 123 is a scalar, it does not invoke
> the array initialization function. The fix follows.
A couple of non-technical points:
- Please supply a ChangeLog entry with each patch.
- The tabs in your patches seem to get coverted to spaces. This isn't a major
problem, but makes them harder to apply. Maybe you could tweak your client to
preserve them, or send patches as attachments.