This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4/3.5 PATCH/RFA] Fix SH bootstrap failure (PR 15120)
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, joern dot rennecke at superh dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:29:54 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [3.4/3.5 PATCH/RFA] Fix SH bootstrap failure (PR 15120)
- References: <408DC2E6.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2004, Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> But please ask Alexandre about upgrading mainline to a newer version of
>>> libtool; we don't want to start having lots of local patches there.
>> Indeed. Alexandre, how do you think about this?
> We can't do this before all of uberbaum switches to autoconf 2.5x,
> required by newer versions of libtool. We're close, but not quite
> there yet.
It's certainly a hurdle for sync. We might have to live with
local patches for a while. Thanks for comments.