This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:51:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
- References: <200405121726.i4CHQXNv024901@ignucius.se.axis.com>
> Sorry, I can't parse the first sentence. Please rephrase.
The classical regression: platform + testcase + compiler < 3.3.x that
correctly compiles the testcase + patch that makes 3.3.x correctly compile
> I'm not really trying. ;-) Anyway, you're co-maintainer of a
> high-profile target supposedly affected by the bug, so your
> voice definitely counts.
Well, if you think the patch is very safe and another specialist of reorg.c
thinks so too...