This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFC] Fix PR optimization/15100
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: amylaar at spamcop dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:05:13 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC] Fix PR optimization/15100
- References: <20040512120926.7EFBC227AF@meolyon.local>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Joern Rennecke) wrote:
>> + /* Don't add the dangling REG_RETVAL note. */
>> + else if (! tem)
>> + place = 0;
> If there is a REG_LIBCALL note, it should contain an instruction with a
> REG_RETVAL note, and vice versa. AFAICT we should just abort when tem
> is 0. Of course that begs the question why the inconsistency appears
> initially and how to fix it.
Ugh. I've checked it in already on mainline according to the approval
I must confess that now the problem is beyond me.