This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping (2 ggc-zone, 1 driver, 1 middle-end)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:33:22 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch ping (2 ggc-zone, 1 driver, 1 middle-end)
On Tue, 11 May 2004, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> [PATCH] Group reg_* variables in combine into an array of structs
This is OK for mainline, but please double check with the gcc list
that mainline isn't frozen for the tree-ssa merge before committing.