This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix leak in gcse-after-reload
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:57:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix leak in gcse-after-reload
On Monday, May 10, 2004, at 05:49 AM, Mostafa Hagog wrote:
We thought that the garbage collector of gcc should take care of this
+ free (unavail_occrs);
Any space allocated by xmalloc and friends, you will have to free
yourself. Any space allocated by ggc_..., you don't have to worry
about, but, for performance, you may ggc_free, if you know its lifetime.
If you have any other code in the compiler that needs fixing...