This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Scanner rewrite, fix for PR13702
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:38:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Scanner rewrite, fix for PR13702
- References: <40A10EF7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
On Tuesday 11 May 2004 19:35, Tobias Schlüter wrote:I changed that deliberately. Naming a variable l just doesn't seem to be
a good idea, even if it's used in only one place. Or was that a 1 there?
-show_locus (int offset, locus * l)
+show_locus (int offset, locus * loc)
I know Andy deliberately obfuscates his tree with this kind of
random variable name changes. I'd prefer if we don't follow