This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc corrections for better pie support
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps dot m at gmx dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:22:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc corrections for better pie support
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
First these patches are not diffed off of the mainline (CVS) of gcc
so they will not apply correctly, I looked for an example at the rs6000
part and it has changed since 3.3.3.
Second you need to provide a changeLog for these changes.