This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Speedup java front-end when compiling from source
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:38:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speedup java front-end when compiling from source
- References: <F101F64A-A15D-11D8-A81E-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 11:17:05AM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Andrew Pinski writes:
> > ChangeLog:
> > * parse.y (check_pkg_class_access): Add new argument
> > and use it when cl is NULL to call lookup_cl on it.
> > (parser_check_super_interface): Do not call lookup_cl.
> > Pass this_decl to check_pkg_class_access and NULL
> > instead of lookup_cl.
> > (parser_check_super): Update for change in
> > check_pkg_class_access.
> > (do_resolve_class): Likewise.
> > (process_imports): Likewise.
> > (find_in_imports_on_demand): Likewise.
> This is OK.
As jc1 is not threaded, shouldn't it use getc_unlocked instead of getc
(on arches which have getc_unlocked)?