This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] new-bootstrap with preinstalling
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 17:48:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] new-bootstrap with preinstalling
- References: <409B8C56.firstname.lastname@example.org> <409DBE05.email@example.com>
I think we have to support bootstrapping on targets with no symlinks,
don't we? :-P Perhaps this ought to be done using $(LN_S)
Nope, they're directories.
, and the
code for getting that should be put somewhere Or something. Or maybe
we don't have to and this isn't really a problem.
DJ, do we have to support bootstrapping on targets without symlinks? If
not, I'll ping the gcc patch in order to install this one (otherwise
new-bootstrap will not work).
> Sorry I've been so absentee about the configuration/Makefile work
No problem. I've not done much either, except getting write access to src!