This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fixes for powerpc-linux param passing
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 00:22:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fixes for powerpc-linux param passing
- References: <20040508133635.GA9114@bubble.modra.org> <200405082243.i48MhTT30090@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 06:43:29PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> The patch is okay with me, mainly because I do not think we have
> any other choice for correct operation. Neither Geoff nor I have any
> objection, so I would say go ahead.