This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fixes for powerpc-linux param passing
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 18:43:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fixes for powerpc-linux param passing
- References: <20040508133635.GA9114@bubble.modra.org>
The patch is okay with me, mainly because I do not think we have
any other choice for correct operation. Neither Geoff nor I have any
objection, so I would say go ahead.