This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix java Array_3 and friends
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 15:51:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix java Array_3 and friends
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040507215840.GA18362@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 05:50, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Thanks for that. I've got a patch for String_overflow testing now. I
> know what the problem with err3 is, and Jeff provided a patch for
> PR4766. cxxtest is a testsuite bug, I think.
Excellent. Thanks Andrew.