This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 15051 Allow empty interface blocks
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:40:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR 15051 Allow empty interface blocks
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <409CD62B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> BTW what is the convention for the date in the ChangeLog? I have changed
> those to today in some mails but I forgot in others.
The date used in the ChangeLog file should be the date the patch was applied
to CVS. The date used when submitting the patch is less critical as whoever
applies the patch should check/change it anyway.
IMHO it makes sense to use the current date when submitting a patch,
especially if it is a modified version of a previous patch.