This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] "fix"
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 11:14:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] "fix"
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040506205159.GA13684@redhat.com>
On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 16:51, Richard Henderson wrote:
> If I'm reading things properly, the way vops are set up at present
> before the alias pass, we'll mark the asm as ann->has_volatile_ops
> and afterward we'll set the proper vops. Which is fine, but it
> does mean that we're looking in the wrong place for the test.
Yes, that's correct.