This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] grokdeclarator cleanup (newb patch)
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: sashan <sashang at ihug dot co dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 19:40:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] grokdeclarator cleanup (newb patch)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <409C46F5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
sashan <email@example.com> writes:
> I've had a look for duplicate 'name' identifiers with different
> types. There are 2 occurences on line 6400 and line 6581. I suppose I
> could disentangle that by moving those sections into other functions?
> I don't know of any other strategy.
You could do that, or you could just rename one; that'd be less