This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/hppa-linux] MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR definition
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: hainque at ACT-Europe dot FR (Olivier Hainque)
- Cc: randolph at tausq dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at ACT-Europe dot FR
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 18:14:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch/hppa-linux] MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR definition
> Randolph Chung wrote:
> > right now pa-signal.h is only used for hppa*-linux*. When we get the
> > MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR working for hpux we can update pa-signal.h
> > accordingly.
> FWIW, I've been experimenting with one for hpux11.0, which still needs a bit
> of cleanup/adjustments IMO, which in turn is why I haven't submitted it yet.
> Would you want me to send it in its current state ?
Sure, I would like to see it.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)