This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix built in drem() and fmod() for !TARGET_USE_SAHF case
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: Martin Reinecke <martin at MPA-Garching dot MPG dot DE>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:51:17 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix built in drem() and fmod() for !TARGET_USE_SAHF case
On Fri, 7 May 2004, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> 2004-05-07 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_emit_fp_unordered_jump): Use
> testb $4, %ah insn instead of sahf insn if !TARGET_USE_SAHF.
This is Ok for mainline. Thanks for the rapid fix, I've committed
it to CVS for you.