This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix memory leak in tree-ssa-dom.c
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, steven at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:14:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix memory leak in tree-ssa-dom.c
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <51E76FAA-A030-11D8-B0E8-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 10:10, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * tree-ssa-dom.c (tree_ssa_dominator_optimize):
> Free nonzero_vars at the end of the function.
This is OK.