This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] Fix built-in data types
- From: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: "Paul Brook" <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:54:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] Fix built-in data types
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 14:05, Paul Brook wrote:
> Patch below corrects the types used for size_t and wchar_t under the AAPCS
> Tested with cross to arm-none-elf.
> 2004-05-06 Paul Brook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_promote_prototypes): Use TARGET_AAPCS_BASED.
> * config/arm/arm.h (TARGET_AAPCS_BASED): Define.
> (TARGET_DOUBLEWORD_ALIGN): Use it.
> (WCHAR_TYPE): Define.
> (WCHAR_SIZE_TYPE): Define.
> (SIZE_TYPE): Define.