This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] Partial fix PR 13741
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 21:09:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] Partial fix PR 13741
- References: <1A58631D-9FC1-11D8-B0E8-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On May 6, 2004, at 20:54, Andrew Pinski wrote:
* tree-nested.c: Include diagnostic.h.
(convert_nonlocal_reference): Print out error
when we know that we are going to seg fault when
searching for the context.
(convert_nonlocal_reference): Decay a->b and a.b
into *(a+offsetof(b)) and *(&a+offsetof(b))
respectively if the offsetof is non constant.
* Makefile.in (tree-nested.c): Depend on diagnostic.h
* c-simple.c (gimplify_vla_type): New function.
(gimplify_decl_stmt): Use gimplify_vla_type.
I forgot to add that I bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin
and i686-pc-linux-gnu with no regressions.