This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix C __attribute__ ((constructor)) on !have_ctors_dtors targets
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:20:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix C __attribute__ ((constructor)) on !have_ctors_dtors targets
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 06:46:01PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Question - should I be using c_expand_expr_stmt instead of directly
> invoking build_stmt and add_stmt?
I don't think that's necessary.
> And why does that routine have
> "expand" in its name? I was confused - I'm used to that term meaning
> "lowers trees to RTL".
It probably did at one time.
Patch looks ok, thanks.