This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:40:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
- References: <200405061019.i46AJoY3023406@ignucius.se.axis.com>
> > Is the bug a regression from an earlier release?
> No. Is that a stop-gap for testing on your part?
Not really, but given that the reorg.c code has been little touched for the
past few years, I'd rather not have it touched on the 3.3 branch at this
point if not for a regression fix.
Of course branch maintainers have the final word on this.