This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Use ColdFire V4 mov3q instruction to store constants to memory
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: Peter Barada <peter at the-baradas dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:57:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use ColdFire V4 mov3q instruction to store constants to memory
- References: <20040505164218.ECF3298C8A@baradas.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 04:03:39PM -0400, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> I think it's clearer when each CODE is handled at the outer level
> without additional conditions. That is:
> ((((CODE) == 'R')
> ? (TARGET_CFV4 && GET_CODE (OP) == CONST_INT
Or indeed as a switch in a real function in m68k.c...