This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran] patch for PR 12839 - incorrect IO of inf
- From: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:49:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [fortran] patch for PR 12839 - incorrect IO of inf
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 11:29, Tobias SchlÃter wrote:
> Bud Davis wrote:
> > Below is a patch for your consideration that implements the output of
> > +inf/-inf/nan as per the draft Fortran 2003 standard. At least it is my
> > attempt to implement it properly :)
> Did your request on comp.lang.fortran yield a result? It seems this
> patch (or a corrected followup) has never gone in. the PR is still open
> - Tobi
not one comment !!!
i had it ready to submit along with a test program, but the test was
broken (PR15129 is the result). the test worked a few months ago.
my plan is to wait until PR15129 is fixed, or if i get ambitious re-do
the test program.