This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:12:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Fix PR optimization/15296, delayed-branch-slot bug.
> From: Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:06:28 +0200
> > Bootstrap and checking for the gcc-3.4-branch is complete for
> > sparc-sun-solaris2.7. Java doesn't build and the linker script for
> > libgcc_s.so doesn't parse for Sun ld, so necessary options are
> > --enable-languages=c++,f77,objc --disable-multilib --disable-shared
> > --disable-nls.
> Huh? How come that Kaveh and I regularly do full bootstraps then?
I really don't know. If you want me to check specific details
about that system, just ask. I could have been more specific:
for instance "java doesn't build" refers to a (Sun) linker SEGV.
Oh BTW, no Ada.