This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanup free_basic_block_vars, and use INSN_P in *_real_insn
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:49:57 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Cleanup free_basic_block_vars, and use INSN_P in *_real_insn
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * basic-block.h (free_basic_block_vars): Update prototype.
> * flow.c (free_basic_block_vars): Remove the keep_head_end_p
> (life_analysis): Update call.
> * ifcvt.c (if_convert): Likewise.
> * sibcall.c (optimize_sibling_and_tail_recursive_call): Likewise.
> * passes.c (rest_of_handle_final): Likewise.
> (rest_of_compilation): Likewise.
> * config/sh/sh.c (sh_output_mi_thunk): Likewise.
> * emit-rtl.c (next_real_insn): Use INSN_P.
> (prev_real_insn): Likewise.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.