This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [www-patch] Update onlinedocs/index.html for 3.4.0 release
- From: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- To: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk
- Cc: gerald at pfeifer dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 01:55:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [www-patch] Update onlinedocs/index.html for 3.4.0 release
- Reply-to: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
On 22 Apr, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> How about "User-Level Documentation" and "Internals Documentation"?
>> (I suggest to wait a bit for feedback, especially from Joseph, before
>> committing this patch, but basically it looks fine, thanks.)
> I have no objections to this patch with either version of the section
I included Gerald's suggestions and committed the patch.
BTW, I get a "Forbidden" message, if I try to access
This is related to
but I'm not sure whether this problem has been fixed or not.