This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] replace -W with -Wextra
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 09:55:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] replace -W with -Wextra
- References: <40934F31.email@example.com> <20040501223016.GA5433@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards wrote:
On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 09:18:09AM +0200, Andreas Tobler wrote:
+2004-05-01 Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * acinclude.m4: Replace -W with more speaking -Wextra.
+ * configure: Rebuilt.
Don't forget aclocal.m4, too.
I think I didn't. There are actually no changes in it. At least cvs diff
doesn't tell me anything.
I ran, as usual, aclocal, autoconf and automake. The only two deviations
after an update where the two above.
Thanks for the careful review!