This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (cross) missing PATH_MAX
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Brad Spencer <spencer at infointeractive dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:42:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (cross) missing PATH_MAX
- References: <20040426125955.F11414@infointeractive.com>
> I vaguely remember seeing this before, and I may have forgotten to
> work up a patch. If you look in <limits.h> on sparc-sun-solaris2.8,
> the (only) definition of PATH_MAX is wrapped with the following guard,
> which is not active when compiling gmon-sol2.c.
> #if defined(__EXTENSIONS__) || __STDC__ - 0 == 0 || \
> defined(_POSIX_C_SOURCE) || defined(_XOPEN_SOURCE)
Do you have access to sparc-sun-solaris2.8 native? If so, could you try to
investigate why we apparently don't have any problem there?
Thanks in advance.