This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Abort in output_vec_const_move
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, aldyh at frogsleap dot quesejoda dot com, dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>,Segher Boessenkool <BOESSEN at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:27:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Abort in output_vec_const_move
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <OFFA1BCF6F.0BF9CCD3-ONC1256E67.002FD12D-C1256E67.0035FA6D@de.ibm.com>
Hartmut Penner wrote:
I think this can wait for 3.4.1.
Please abstract into one function, bootstrap, and test...then it's OK
for both 3.4 and mainline.
As was point out by David....silly me, only Mark is approving 3.4
patches. Hartmut, if this is tied to a PR, ping Mark, otherwise
you're out of luck for 3.4
Mark, OK to commit for 3.4 ?