This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to pt.c for c++/13294
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:10:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to pt.c for c++/13294
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill wrote:
This patch fixes the "strong using" ABI such that namespace-scope explicit
class template specializations are mangled using the scope of the
specialization, rather than that of the template they specialize.
This PR turned out to be much easier to fix than I had thought when I first
looked at the problem; I expected to need to modify the mangler as well.
Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk. Mark, OK for 3.4.0?
(I'm assuming that this change cannot change the manglings of classes
when __attribute__((strong)) is not in play.)