This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Candidate fix for g++.dg/bprob.exp regressions
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Mar 2004 12:55:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Candidate fix for g++.dg/bprob.exp regressions
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| My fix is to make dump_function_name do something sensible instead of
| crashing. It might be preferable to address this by not using
| lang_hooks.decl_name for anything but diagnostics; I don't know, nor
| do I know what dwarf2out.c should do instead. Anyway, this makes the
| regressions go away; i686-linux bootstrap in progress, but I will wait
| for comments before checking anything in. cc:ing Gaby since he owns
| the C++ diagnostic printer.
It is OK. Thanks.
I maintain error.c; I don't own it, no more than any other individual
owns part of GCC :-)