This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Abort in output_vec_const_move
- From: Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aldyh at frogsleap dot quesejoda dot com, dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Segher Boessenkool <BOESSEN at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:31:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Abort in output_vec_const_move
> > Please abstract into one function, bootstrap, and test...then it's OK
> > for both 3.4 and mainline.
Done and released to mainline, also altivec-11.c.
> As was point out by David....silly me, only Mark is approving 3.4
> patches. Hartmut, if this is tied to a PR, ping Mark, otherwise
> you're out of luck for 3.4
Have found bug myself with some internal code only, therefor don't have PR.
But bug it triggered with a one-liner, fix will only affect altivec,
maybe that's convincing ...