This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] speedup find_reg_note
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:15:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] speedup find_reg_note
- References: <5EB571D6-820C-11D8-99F1-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
> I noticed for some reason the loop in find_reg_note
> was not being unswitch so I decided to manually unswitch
> the loop so this patch does that.
> Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-apple-darwin with no regression.
Not with no evidence - please post code size and performance