This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] speedup make_node_stat
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:14:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] speedup make_node_stat
- References: <BC788BCA-820B-11D8-99F1-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
> I noticed that in make_node_stat there was a store and
> then in tree_size there is load which is bad since it
> can be done without the store/load.
> This patch implements one way.
> Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-apple-darwin with no regressions.
I thought I already did this ... guess I didn't. Oh well. Rename
tree_size_1 to tree_code_size and it's OK.