This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES in libbanshee/configure.in
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:38:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES in libbanshee/configure.in
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040326155155.GA16985@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 12:31, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I thought we needed it. OK, in this case the following patch should
> be just enough.
> Tested on Linux/x86-64 and committed as obvious,