This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: disable vector comparisons (PR/14219)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:26:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: patch: disable vector comparisons (PR/14219)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040325215406.GA13826@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:
Sorry I took so long. I just recently finished...blah blah
blah...work excuses...blah blah. Anywhoo....
We don't allow the rest of the relational operators (<, >, etc). We
simply don't handle them, and call binary_op_error() after the switch.
However, for EQ_EXPR and NE_EXPR we pretend we handle them, only to
error out later.
OK for 3.4.0.
Ok for mainline and 3.4?
Until the release, I'll be reviewing all 3.4 patches.